This role is an exciting opportunity to join one of UK’s coolest brands and work with the Group Digital team to closer connect with customers and bring retail campaigns in front of new audiences online. In this role you’ll develop skills across a broad range of digital functions including search engine marketing, email marketing & CRM and have the opportunity to work with global delivery brands such as Deliveroo and Uber Eats. Working in a group function, you’ll have exposure to international marketing and play a key role in itsu’s digital expansion.
The role will report into the Digital Marketing Manager working within the Group Digital team. You will also have the opportunity to work with founder Julian Metcalfe, having previously co-founded and built Pret A Manger into a global brand.
• Daily agency relationship management for search, CRM & email marketing
• Ensuring the successful implementation of search engine marketing strategy across itsu restaurant, itsu [grocery] and itsu US, reviewing and working with the agency to optimise performance, updating products and creating compelling blog posts
• implementation and daily management email marketing strategy: creating emails for the itsu [insiders] community; briefing in creative to designers; co-ordinating promotions with shops; and helping to scope and implement ways to increase the customer database
• Ensuring the accuracy & effectiveness of website and app – responsible for updating both in line with campaigns and product updates.
• Working with delivery partners such as Deliveroo and Uber Eats to successfully launch digital marketing campaigns
• Implementation of simple paid social media campaigns when outside of social media agency retainer
• Keeping up to date withdigital & technological advancements to ensure itsu are ahead of the game
this is you
• At least 1 year experience in a digital role, either in house or agency side, preferably for a food, retail or FMCG brand
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including a flair for copywriting
• A creative eye with lots of ideas
• Experience in search engine marketing
• Experience in email marketing
• Excellent interpersonal & teamwork skills
• The ability to take initiative & work autonomously in a fast-paced environment; being able to work to deadlines
• The ability to manage and maintain strong relationships with external partners
• The passion to deliver excellent results & grow within the business
• You’re agile with strong multitasking skills
we would also love:
• An interest in healthy food & trends
• A good eye for detail
• Content editing skills- images, video etc.
• Successfully completed CIM marketing certification
Please input your name and we'll generate a link you can share with your friends. If they apply, you will be recorded as the referrer.
Share This Link (Click to Copy)