itsu [grocery] are hiring: Graduate Supply Chain Executive
itsu is a crusading, dynamic, & fast-growing chain of Asian-inspired healthy food shops. itsu [grocery], brings the itsu vision into retail/wholesale worldwide.
itsu [grocery] is looking for a graduate supply chain executive to join its expanding supply chain team. They will manage the movement of products from our warehouses to our retailers & wholesalers. They should be analytical and be able to form strong relationships with our customers to maximise our service. They will also be responsible for reporting service levels and investigating order & invoice issues.
• Order capture from our customers, managing short supply situations with our warehouses.
• Build strong relationships with customer contacts: communicate issues and maximising our level of service.
• Process distribution invoices and analyse outbound delivery costs, ensuring we are delivering in the most efficient way.
• Manage stock levels at external warehouses.
• Report service levels, demand plan accuracy & bias (and improve the process of reporting)
• Investigate & resolve logistics, order and invoice issues.
• Process and analyse customer fines, putting in preventative actions to reduce these
• Work collaboratively with the team to maximise service levels while managing cost and environmental impact.
• Good organisation skills and ability to communicate effectively [verbally and in writing].
• Analytical with strong Microsoft Excel knowledge.
• The energy and self-motivation to work within a rapidly growing business that is constantly evolving with changing priorities
• Pro-active, identifying issues as or before they arise.
• Ability to work under pressure, meet targets and deadlines
• An open-minded approach to the role and a flexible, can do, friendly attitude. Our business is constantly changing!
• No previous experience in supply chain required.
• A passion for food.
what we offer
• Join an expanding food business
• The ability to drive change and influence the growth of the business
• Competitive salary
• Bonus scheme
• 25 days holiday
• Private Health Insurance
• Company Pension Scheme
• Free itsu lunch
• 50% itsu discount
we want to hear from you
• Please email your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com
• Start date: February 2020
Please input your name and we'll generate a link you can share with your friends. If they apply, you will be recorded as the referrer.
Share This Link (Click to Copy)